Tuesday, December 6, 2011

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Finishing Cream Review

Hey everyone, so today i thought that i would review the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Finishing cream. And i have to say that i absolutely LOVE it! This product claims to Instantly Tame Frizz and Smooth Frayed Ends and its for Straight or Curly Hair styles and Let me tell you that its not lying! Everytime after i straighten my hair i apply this to my ends and from half way down my hair to my ends. (Avoid putting this on your roots or near your roots because it will make your hair look greasy, but, you can use it if you small baby hairs that stick up near your forhead) but besides that it makes my hair look healthy and shiny and my ends dont look so dull and dry. I recommend this to everyone! This retails from $5 to $7 depending were you buy it but i think that its worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment