Thursday, November 10, 2011

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer Review

Hey everyone! I thought that i would review this concealer that I've been using for like the past month or so, its the MAC Select Cover Up Concealer, and so far I have been loving it! Considering that I have some pretty dark circles, this is great because it gives great coverage and it has good lasting power. I usually apply my moisturizer first, then the concealer, and then I set it with a translucent powder and then my cirlces are gone! You only need a small pea size amount because a little goes a long way! This concealer comes in a lot of shades so any skin tone can find its match. This costs $17 at a MAC counter or store which i don't think is to bad considering that this will probably last you for 1 year or more! Overall I love this concealer! I would definately repurchase this again.

1 comment: